ASI Product Information
- Belleville Washers are similar to Disc Springs although not manufactured to the same exacting standards, and therefore are a very economical alternative.
- Like Disc Springs, Belleville Washers can be used to provide a very high force in a restricted space.
- Belleville Washers can also be stacked:
- Stacks in parallel increase load.
- Stacks in series increase travel.
- ASI Springs stock Belleville Washers, both plain and mechanically plated, to suit common bolt sizes from 3/16" to 3/4".
- Wave Washers, also known as Crinkle Washers, are commonly used to provide preload to two surfaces.
- They are available in carbon spring steel. Stainless steel and phosphor bronze are manufactured to order.
- ASI Springs have Wave Washers to suit common bolt sizes on the shelf from 1/4" to 5/8".